Monday, June 23, 2014

YES!

I got it – woke up yesterday morning with Disappearing 9 Patch in my head.  Oh, that’s what I can do for that baby quilt. 

First I want to thank all of you who suggested ways to get over quilter block.  Good ideas all, and I’ll certainly be tucking them away for future reference.

So after another look at some fabrics that I already have, I started looking around the web for D9P patterns and tutorials – don’t you just love the web for all the information and ideas that are right at hand!

Anyway, in my Pinterest pictures, found Fractured 9 Patch, from Linda’s Quiltmania site, complete with tutorial:

Linda's Quiltmania: Fractured Nine Patch, featuring Coma

And I set to work measuring and cutting, then sewing and I’m getting there.  The fabrics are Dr. Seuss.  Today, I’ll put together the last of the 9-patch blocks, then begin the fracturing process.

So happy to be back at the drawing board sewing machine again.

Pictures in a couple of days!               Blessings, Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment