Friday, June 13, 2014

Tidy it Up

I’m a tidy person, like to put things away after I’m finished using them, tidy my sewing space after a sewing session (usually, wouldn’t want to show it to you right now LOL), tidy the house every morning, sort through old magazines and pass them on or toss them out whichever is most appropriate.  You know – the kind of person that drive people like my husband crazy!

But I’ve just realized I left a loose end dangling, and want to tidy that up before I forget again.  A couple of days ago I challenged you all to name the Canadian provinces, and said I’d give you the answers – well, here they are:

From west to east, northern section – Yukon Territory, Northwest Territory, Nunavut Territory; southern section – British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, with Prince Edward Island tucked kind of in between these last two, and Newfoundland/Labrador.  So there you have it – hope you got at least some of the answers.

 

While I’m here, I’m looking to tidy up another loose end in my life.  I’m wanting to make some Christmas elves, to sit on a shelf. 

Years ago, I saw an elf somewhere that was made from a spool, with fabric arms and legs – can’t seem to find anything like that around anywhere.  But I’m really, really bad at making stuffed toys, so don’t want to try anything like that.  Does anybody out there have any patterns for easy elves, that will sit on a shelf?

Thanks in advance for your help.              Blessings, Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment