Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Friday Finishes

The last 3 quilts that were waiting for binding are now done:

This first one is made from a picture I took at a quilt show.  I used some fruit/veggie fabrics I had left over, threw in a couple more that were kind of related to make a picnic quilt.  This is my first attempt at quilting feathers, and I’m not too unhappy with it – better with practice, I hope:

001

This one is from fabrics from Hawaii that a friend had given me.  A great summer time table topper:

003

Last fall Lee at Lala’s Lovelys hosted a winter-white block swap, and I put the blocks together with some machine-embroidered snow flakes to make a table topper:

005

Yesterday I finished up the top on a red-and-cream sampler using the Stash-buster blocks from Linda’s Quiltmania.  It will go on Bertha today, and hopefully come off by tomorrow, so I can finish up binding and gift it next week.

Happy finishes!                   Blessings, Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment