Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy Valentine’s Day

Wishing you all a wonderful day with those you love!

This quilt tutorial arrived in my mailbox through I Sew Free (for some reason their server seems to be down today, and I can’t access the site to create the link). Anyway…..wanted to wish you a ‘quilty’ Valentine’s.  It’s a little late, but if you want a Valentine’s quilt for next year, check out this web-site  www.isewfree.com  this quilt pattern and tutorial will be available for free there.

It’s also the last day of the Grow Your Blog Party

Click on the link above, or on my side-bar to go to this fabulous party hosted by Vicki of 2 Bags Full, to visit as many of 600 or so bloggers that you can fit in in the next 24 hours or so, LOL!

If you wish to enter my give-away, you can visit my GYB post here.  Draw will be done tomorrow afternoon to give as many more as want a chance.

Happy Valentine’s – and good luck on any draws you enter!   Blessings, Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment